1 February 2013

Mussels in Creamy Sauce

Mussels in Creamy Sauce
by: Subhi Karim, The Shooting Chef

Hi February!

Another mussels recipe?! Boring...Hahaha

If you are familiar with Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant, they serve this menu as a starter - mussels in creamy sauce and they have this menu serve with white bread. This food is actually one of my favorite. I will order this every time I go to MFM. But my version will be different because I'm using my own recipe to get KONON2 the same taste..Haha..So it's not exactly the same, but mine still delicious I think! Haha..if not I wouldn't want to share it here..Eceh.. Puiiii!

Ingredients:
1. Mussels
2. Cooking Cream
3. Cream Milk
4. Buttercup
5. Garlic (minced)
6. Ginger Powder
7. Dried Parsley
8. Black Pepper (lil bit)
9. Salt (secubit)


Mussels (kupang)

 Garlic.


 Parsley & Ginger ground are essential in this recipe!

 Preparation:


Melt butter in a medium hot pan. Add in minced garlic and cook around 3/4 minutes. Smell good!


Add in mussels, cook for 5/6 minute. Add in cooking cream (half cup). Add in full cream milk (half cup). Cook for another 2 minute. Add in seasoning - parsley (a teaspoon), ginger (1/2 teaspoon), lil bit of black pepper. You may add salt (secubit cukup). Cook for another 2/3 minute.

Done!


Yummy!


Makan dengan roti! Zaes loves it!


Atau dimakan begitu sahaja! Actually this is more like a tapas food.

Ok, ciow.. see you in the next 4 days!

Subhi Karim

4 comments: