10 February 2013

Part 2: Sehangat Asmara Baked Lemon Chicken with Rosemary Potato

Baked Lemon Chicken with Rosemary Potato
by: Subhi Karim, The Shooting Chef

Hi Everyone,

Xin Nin Kuai De! Gong Xi Fa Chai! It's Chinese New Year today. A year of Snake! Sssttt Sssstttt (or some chinese called it Little Dragon, maybe it sounds better) Anyway, I wanna wish everyone happy holidays and have a prosperous year of a....Little Dragon! Nah, I prefer little dragon than snake actually..hehe. Definitely less harmful!

Actually, yesterday was supposed to be my turn to update this blog. And I've failed to do it. But I will continue to share my recipe and menu today, and my friend Ishaq Ali will also publish his recipe later on today. So guys....enjoy foooooood & lotsa fooooood in this Chinese New Year! :p

So, today I will continue where I left of in my previous entry. Cekidaud my baked lemon chicken!


Now, we need Rosemary Potato, Mix Vege & The Ohsem Mushroom Sauce to complete the course!

Ingredients for Rosemary Potato:
1. Potato, cut
2. Dried Rosemary
3. Dried Parsley
4. Olive Oil
5. Salt

Bring the water and boiled. Add potato. Add salt to the boiled water. Cook potato around 8/10 minutes (of 3/4 cooked). Don't over cook. Separate it.



Heat olive oil in a large size pan. Add in potato and seasoning - rosemary & dried parsley. Add salt to taste. Cook for another 5 minutes. Tips: You can add in gravy from your baked chicken and mix with the potato. I'm sure there' ll be a lot of juices/gravy from the chicken left on the roasting pan, so don't waste it!


Done!


Okay. now the Mix Vege & Ohsem Sauce. To be continued... :p

Cheers,
Subhi Karim





No comments:

Post a Comment